Enjoy an ideal EagleVail location with open and unobstructed golf course and mountain views, from this spacious 2-bedroom townhome with a 1-car garage. A completely remodeled exterior with a newer roof, siding and windows is complemented by a meticulously maintained and open interior.
Vaulted ceilings with wood beams and impressive bay windows help highlight the open main living room with a wood burning fireplace and separate dining room area. An expanded living room deck which overlooks the golf-course provides ample outdoor space for relaxing or entertaining, and steps right down onto the large common yard.
Only two living levels with minimal stairs provides for easy living. Both bedrooms are on the top level and enjoy vaulted ceilings and their own ensuite bathrooms. The master bedroom also faces south and has an impressively large walk-in closet.
In minutes, walk to all of the amazing EagleVail amenities, including the neighborhood skier shuttle with direct service to Vail and Beaver Creek!
Other home features:
- Furnishings – property is being sold furnished.
- Gas can be pulled to the property
- Expansive dry crawlspace under the home
Short-Term Rentals – Allowed
- Winter skier shuttle to Vail and Beaver Creek
- Summer saltwater pool
- 18-hole golf course
- 9-hole par 3 golf course
- Tennis Courts
- Pickleball Courts
- Multi-sport basketball court
- Hiking and Biking trails
- Pocket Parks
- Community Gardens
- Pavilion Center
- Winter Nordic Trails
EagleVail Community Websites:
Transfer Tax/Fees, HOA, Taxes:
- Transfer Tax/Fee: No
- 2019 Taxes: $2,539.2
- EagleVail Master HOA Fee: $150/year
- Par 6 HOA: $428/month
- Includes –
- Yearly Operations – Landscaping, Snow Removal, Trash Removal, Water/Sewer, Management, Common Taxes and Insurance, Maintenance
- Reserve Funding for future capital project
- Includes –
- Average Monthly Electric - $204